Get Price And Support

What We Do Master Machine Rebuilders

Precision ball screw installation. Replace and/or install way wipers. Lube system replacement and upgrade. Other services we provide Preventive Maintenance. Periodic inspections of machine tools and production slides. Gib and slide checks. Ball screws and end bearing checks. Way wiper checks. Lubrication checks. Precision alignment checks.

Get Price

GadgetBuilder's MiniLathe and Little Workshop

This ball turning attachment to fit the minilathe is useful in making ball handles, of course, but is also handy for rounding bolt heads and making Lucite magnifiers. My carriage lock is based on Mike Walsh's design. This would make a useful second project although there is

Get Price

PM-25MV CNC Mill Conversion Kit ProCutCNC

The PM-25MV CNC Mill is one of the most popular hobby mills out there. So we decided that it needed a conversion kit that would out perform the kits that are available today, By adding Double Ballnuts to our ball screws we have doubled the accuracy to the kits that are now available today.

Get Price

Mega Mill Lagun Engineering Solutions

Mega Mill The Megamill vertical mill by Republic Lagun Machine Tool Co. is expertly designed with an extra long saddle, high precision ball screws, and a full power feed. Get a Quote Download Brochure

Get Price

Willis CNC Knee Mills Willis Machinery

Willis CNC knee mills all possess precision ball-screws and nuts on all CNC axes. These CNC vertical mill machines are offered with 2, 3, 3, or 4-axis controls. A disengageable quill is available on 3 (three) axis CNC knee mill models for manual drilling and tapping

Get Price

HSS Spiral Flute Chucking Reamers DrillsandCutters

Chucking Reamers are designed for accurate reaming in most materials using all types of equipment including screw machines, turret lathes, drill presses, and machining centers. They are regularly pointed with a 45 chamfer. Right-hand spiral-flute reamer has the

Get Price

Bridgeport cnc retrofit kits for all types of knee mills

Bridgeport knee mill CNC retrofit kits Centroid Pre-confgured ready to run control systems take the mystery out of a retrofit. Our control systems are competely assembled and tested at the factory. This drastically reduces control installation time.

Get Price

Bridgeport Boss Teardown! Harbor Freight 8x12 and Sieg X2

Bridgeport Boss head teardown . By. Peter Reilley. micrio (the at sign) mv (a dot) com I picked up an old Bridgeport Boss head. I believe that it is a Boss 3 because the stepper motor cooling fins are horizontal rather than vertical as all the newer versions had.

Get Price

Hurco VM10i Used Hurco CNC Hurco Mill High Speed CNC

Used Hurco VM 10i CNC mill for sale is coming out of a father/son owner shop. This Hurco CNC machine was operated by the father who has semi-retired. Son has taken over the facility and father is looking to sell the Hurco vertical mill which is no longer needed by the son.

Get Price

Jet Turret Mill JTM-4VS eReplacementParts

Need to fix your JTM-4VS Turret Mill? Use our part lists, interactive diagrams, accessories and expert repair advice to make your repairs easy.

Get Price

Bridge Type CNC Mills by Sierra Machine Tools

Our bridge type CNC mills are equipped with Fanuc controls, which provides complete control with ease. Our machines are built using extra rigid cast iron for increased reliability and reduced vibration. These machines' superiority is due to their high precision spindle, pre-loaded ball screws

Get Price

Vertical Mills Vertical Milling Machines Baileigh

Vertical Mills Baileigh has a metal milling machine to fit your needs and budget, whether you're working in your garage or a large industrial shop. We offer 2 vertical mill lines economical E models and production mills that last for decades.

Get Price

Ingersoll Traveling Gantry Type Adjustable Rail Milling

Prestige Equipment is the world's leading provider of Ingersoll Traveling Gantry Type Adjustable Rail Milling Machine machine tools fabricating equipment.

Get Price

HW Machine Repair Rebuilding Parts and Service for

Since 1982 HW Machine Repair Rebuilding has been providing machinery sales, repairs, rebuilds and parts for the metalworking industry. If you are looking for parts for your Bridgeport Series I Milling Machine you can purchase them directly from our web site.

Get Price

Used 2011 Mazak e-1060 5 Axis Vertical Turn Mill ASI

Thermal Control System "Chillers" For Ball Screws and Motors B-Axis With Roller Cam Design "NO BACKLASH" 2-Pallet Changer Rapid Movement All Axes 1,575 (I.P.M.) Excludes BC-Axis Maximum Cutting Feedrate 1,575 (I.P.M.) Excludes BC-Axis Flood Coolant Niagara Coolant (Shower) Coolant Fed Ball Screws

Get Price

Jet Milling Machine eBay

Jet TPFA-2 Powerfeed. Jet Turret Milling Machine / Vertical Mill (model # JTM-4VS). You must arrange pickup and/or freight; Forklift accessible through roll-up doors.

Get Price

C-Axis Turning and Live Tooling Turning and Milling on

This way I can leave the existing motor and vfd as is taking advantage of the gear box for various needs. I've contemplated just building an entirely new machine as well but this one is already prime to modify and won't take much for me to do besides already having ball screws and parts here to build it.

Get Price

High Precision Turret Mills by Shosho Industrial Supplies

Best prices on high precision turret mills with ball screws and feeds on X, Y-axis. Our high precision range comes with 3HP or 5HP motors, and R8 or ISO40 spindle tooling. Our machines are just as precise as you are. Easy finance available and 12-month warranty.

Get Price

1524 mm Giddings Lewis CNC Vertical Turret Lathe

Prestige Equipment is the world's leading provider of 1524 mm Giddings amp; Lewis CNC Vertical Turret Lathe machine tools fabricating equipment. Take a look at our wide selection of new and used CNC Vertical Boring Mills (VBM) for sale.

Get Price

CNC Machines Are for Teaching- THE Journal

And the PC Mill 100 has pre-loaded ball screws for three axes and a 10-tool turret with directional logic. Emco Maier Corp., Columbus, OH, (800) 841-0626. This article originally appeared in the 04/01/1997 issue of THE Journal.

Get Price

Mill Z axis DRO mikesworkshop

Mill Z axis DRO. This shows the other side of the track and the M2 screw securing the plate and spacer. The whole unit was reassembled. The metal plate is attached to the headstock casting using an M4 screw. The screws into one of the holes that was used to hold the transparent safety guard to

Get Price

MOAR Turrets at Fallout 4 Nexus Mods and community

Modifications, Overhauls, Additions, Rebalances Turrets! I was never happy with the lack of variety in vanilla turret choices. Machinegun turrets are fairly weak by themselves and missile turrets are annoying when built en masse. Laser turrets are nice but again lack in variety.

Get Price

500 LR XYZ Machine Tools CNC Lathes, Mills, VMCs

The XYZ 500 LR is the smallest machine in XYZ's new linear rail technology range. As part of this new range of machines the XYZ 500 LR offers price-competitive performance with axis travels of 510 x 400 x 450 mm, 8000 rpm spindle and 20m/min cutting feedrates.

Get Price